simply ranting!

Thursday, October 14, 2010
As much as I love banana cekelat and apam balik 50 cent pasar malam IIUM and willingly ‘bloating’ my already-bloated face, I simply just can’t! err I mean right now. My condition is deteriorating. yes. it getting worse. I have to go outside's dental institution. Yes. I should! I love to eat, but I cant. That's why I could not stand it anymore. Owh! kacang dah panggil @-@
So I called my mama yesterday and kinda confiding how much I'm suffering right now. and as cool as possible she uttered " so, mama boleh buat apa sekarang?".. Uuuuu. It made me realize I'm no more kiddo, I have to settle my problems on my own, and I have to be independant. ala, what's wrong if mama pampers me a bit.?. eheh.
And I called abah. My favourite man. yes, I called abah every single time when I felt the world is against me on everything I do. We talked about happiness yesterday. He says true happiness is when you are happy by your own. You just dont need any external factors to be happy, for example when you are happy just because you have friends surrounding you. Yes, indeed, such a very long way to achieve that mission, because right now my emotion is not good just because of someone. aish!
I'm in my motion to become a very simple down to earth 'woman'. I will no longer freak out about trifling matters. For example, I will simply admit the fact that my RHC was comot with unknown reason. It's okay. it's okay. it's trifling I know,for god sake! I will no longer be fussy in choosing my everything. and I will no longer confide on something which can be solved by myself. because officially loosing my confidant after what I did.
---------
pure agony whenever I go to AIKOL. Simply cannot imagine it! mane nak sorok muka?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

akak pon suka beli apam balik yang mahal tu! kat taiping 3 singgit tau!!

Si gadis bunga said...

nge~ reasonablelah tu 50 cent 1 akak.
alah, k.l kot. kat taiping lain lah.
kat umah kite pun 3 singgit.
hehe ;)