people always leave.

Saturday, October 23, 2010
1 week before the final exam.
and then, good people will leave. the good people I know will leave.

one of them is Ahmad bin Alwi.
so, this post is dedicated to the good people I know,named Ahmad bin Alwi.

You cracked a joke, and made me smile
You accompanied me and told me to be patient
We were having lunch and they were teasing us up
and so many good deeds I could not list it down

But all good things, must come to an end
Guess im destined to lose, such an awesome friend
There will be emails, and expensive phone bills
I'll keep in touch, even if it kills
I never have your photo,so,I couldnt paste it here.
whatever it is, good luck for your future undertakings. as you said earlier,you will not always be available there for me.
sorry about the earlier, saya dengan sengaja memang nak cari gaduh dengan awk!

__________________
mood : dont you know "sometimes,something needs to be left unsaid" is cliche?
haha.

8 comments:

ankeljonni said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... rindu dia la tu....

Unknown said...

haishh...echah trpksa google trslate dulu bru paham..heee
nape lak xde photo?nk tgkk*tetiba

Si gadis bunga said...

Encik Gorilla:
haaaaaaaaaaa...belum rindu lagi, tapi akan rindu. haha ;)

echah mashuri:
google translate? senang lah kije, sekarang sume nak google jek. haha. joking.kite memang menulis menggunakan 2-2 bahasa. melayu dan english. harap echah tak kisah.
eh, btw, thanks 4 following me.
i follow u back.
tapi secara serius, mane plak terjumpe belog ini eh?

Unknown said...

haha...dari blog ayul rasenya...
sbb name bunga2 terus ecxcited nak masuk sini..hek9...:))

Si gadis bunga said...

echah mashuri :
alamak,siapa ayul? hehe ;)

Unknown said...

owner blog duniaku abstrak..hee

Anonymous said...

di mana ada kemahuan, di situ ada jalan. layankan saja bill yg bakal melambung. hahahha

Si gadis bunga said...

naza TIMsuria :

haha,akak. kalau pakai bill ok lagi,tapi kalau pakai prepaid,mahunye kene topup je?
haha ;)