the 10.10.10

Monday, October 11, 2010
well, the only man I knew taking an opportunity of making 10.10.10 as a very special day is dr.SMS.
What a big day. He is officially no longer a bachelor. For thousands women outside there, the only thing you could do is wiping your drool praying for his happiness. 

So, I'm thinking of getting married on 12.12.12. ahaha.Is it possible? yelah. Calon kau tak ade lagi, so mari cari kumbang.mari-mari. I had a conversation 2 days ago with wa and kd. 
me : " kalau orang nak cari suami org nak cari yang pandai potongkan kuku org, inaikan kuku kaki, picitkan kepale bile pening etc.etc"
wa : "heh, kau nak cari suami ke nak cari org gaji"
haha. I don't think my requests are of too much. kan? kan? wihihi. ala,normallah nak mintak itu ini dari suami. dah jadi suami yang sah pun. bukanlah nak mintak kapal selam atau kereta kebal. Potong kuku, no money to be spent, inaikan kuku kaki, no money to be spent, dan picitkan kepale, no money to be spent. see, my future husband, I will not damage your pocket, I only need your love and patience je. baik kan? baik kan? 

ahaha. and another thing my future husband needs to do, and this 1 thing is officially added in my list yesterday, 10.10.10. He must take one day of 'medical leave' on the day I had my menstruation. haha. gila. boleh tak? so I had a worse period pain yesterday, it required me to lay down on the bad for the whole day. I slept like a log. everything is freezing. Assignments, and the books to be read, etc etc. Adoi. siapa boleh bagi ubat senggugut please email it to me the tips. Luckily Mimi and Leleh were nursing me. I could not even sit,what else to walk. I vomited twice walaupun dalam perut hanya ada angin. Thanks to both of you. Nanti aku doakan kamu berdoa sihat-sihat je tak ade senggugut-senggugut macam aku.   

Tadi sempat telefon my favorite man. bile sakit baru igt nak telefon. hmm. and macam biasa abah reminds me something.
He says the hardest 'thing' to be controlled is heart, the hardest 'thing' to be unleashed is greed. Indeed I concede with the facts. bukan senang nak control hati,dan bukan senang nak leash out ketamakan. 

dan satu kesan tidur sepanjang hari ialah aku akan jadi si burung hantu malam ini.
ehehe ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

erm..blog bru nmpk..hehe..eh requirement tuk jd husband tu bukan ade lagi eh yg tlupe nk tulis..haha

Si gadis bunga said...

haha.malulah aku nak tulis. wahaha.
nanti nampak sgt tak sopan. hehe ;)