in the remembrance of delicious mammamia foods~

Sunday, October 17, 2010



Isnt it great if only I can put 'eating' as my hobby in my resume? yes. I love eating. siapa yg tak suka makan kan? I never bother of dieting. Though I think I've gain weight recently. and the best cook mestilah mama. hoho. picturas di atas dirakamkan ketika berbuka puasa dengan my girls at Kampung Baru.

And now, I'm counting a day to Wednesday. Nonetheless, after Wednesday, I'll be counting days 4 or 5 five more or less to cure before I can enjoy foods again! Jadi, Insya Allah in a week times aku bisa makan semua nya.

For patience is virtue. May Allah reward the patience.



___________________
mood : I'm putting an effort to revise jurisprudence. adtoi. I got a test tomorrow's night at 8.15 p.m. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

diet tu ape? wawawa

tapi byk mne makan pun tak gemuk. uhh

letak dlm resume? cool ;D

Si gadis bunga said...

to maCy :
alamak, i never come accross the word dieting
hehe
;)

as much as I want to put 'sleeping' as my hobby in my resume, keinginan untuk bubuh eating itu seungguh....
undescriable.
hehe ;)

ankeljonni said...

aiyooooo... sodapnyer....