imigination

Saturday, October 16, 2010
The only reason I went to boarding school was ‘I just wanna get out from this hell’. Yes. I agreed to go to SMKA Kuala Selangor just because I wanted to stay away from her.  If that was the only way to achieve my dream, I must get out from that hellish life.
Yes. Tapi jika boleh diputar waktu.aku akan betulkan niat aku time itu. Bukankah setiap perbuatan itu, ibunya ‘niat’? Jadi tidaklah aku menjadi yg seperti sekarang ini. heck. That makes me sound like a bad person lah pulak.
Whatever it was, thanks a lot to the place where I belonged. 5 years in SMKA Kuala Selangor taught me a lot. I’ve become ‘somebody’ at least. Eh bukan, I’m on my way to become somebody. insyaAllah. Thank a lot to my teachers. Thanks for teaching me about love, respect, loyalty, brotherhood, tolerate and list go.
Tadi time belek-belek buku evidence I got an imagination of what type of girl I’ll become if I never schooled at religious school.
I think I’d be a girl in t-shirt and sneakers. I’ll be hanging out with my gay friends.  I’d have a collection of cap. I think I’d wear baju kurung only in aidilfitri. And I think I’d never touch baju kebaya. And I mistakenly thought lipstick as a crayon. I’d become goofy type of girl who don’t care much about the pimple on my nose. And I’d be the kind who would stuff food inside my mouth in front of a guy, just don’t care how ridiculous I’d look.
Jika itu yg terjadi, aku takdelah aku nak membebel-bebel bile kasut aku hilang. Sungguh kurang ajar siepe yg mencuri kasut aku. Dan juga yg mencuri tali b** aku.


__________________________
Mood:
Ceria nye. Rambut aku bau sangat wangi. Guna shampoo pegaga HPA. Sambil keringkan rambut sambil dengar Radiostar-pada senyumanmu. Dan tersenyum
Aku teringat si’dia’.
Tapi ingat dan rindu itu 2 perkara berbeza kan?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

maCy skola agama 3 tahun je, ada sikit buat bekalan. kawan skola 5 thn, sama je dgn sblm msk.. semua bgntung pada diri sendiri :)

Si gadis bunga said...

maCy
betol. sebab Allah takkan ubah nasib sesuatu kaum melainkan kaum tu cuba untuk merubah nasib mereka sendiri.

so, its applicable jugak dalam kehidupan seharian kite kan macy?
hmm,kite pun adelah sedikit bekalan.
;)

Paan Ovrtd said...

I have about 5 different schools, just to let you know. :)

Yeap, agreed with the sentence "I'm on my way to become somebody". Personally I rasa, there are some clear differences when we talk about mentalities between regular school students and religious school's.

Si gadis bunga said...

paan ovrtd :
ohoho. banyaknye sekolah.
1 sekolah 1 tahun je tahan??

Paan Ovrtd said...

No lah. Banyak kali pindah sebab ikut ayah.

Si gadis bunga said...

Paan Ovrtd :

owh..i see. so what is your father?
polis?
owh, hanya polis je yg terlintas dalam kepala sekarang.
eheh ;)