update pantas (2)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011
(*coughing hard*)
uhok uhok uhok.

___________
Salam reader(s).
So, how's everyone doing? I'm fine here (likewise others care about me pun ;) ). Just so you know, I'm doing good here, I got cough just now because I felt like my dearie lil bloggie becomes so dusty, with no entry and updates. Poor dearie bloggie.

Hari Raya Aidilfitri is just around the corner, felt like Ramadhan passed in a blink of eyes. So, what Ramadhan this year makes you? I hope we make full use of Ramadhan that comes onece in a year, and as life is full of uncertainty, we wouldn't know if we will be given an opportunity to meet Ramadhan next year, which is in my case, I still don't expect he was no longer with us this Ramadhan,what else Aidil fitri. The irony of abah hugged and shred tears last Raya, saying sorry for all the mistakes and weaknesses he had as if he knew he'll be leaving us this year. Al-fatihah. 

I lost my idea to write abruptly. Sigh~





__________
mood : to make a research on building contract cases.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sangat kan. ramadhan cepat je lalu2~ isk2

sis moga hepi2 bsama famili smpena raya dan selamanya k?

maaf zahir batin :)

Unknown said...

ish.lamenya ecah xdtg sini.entri pasal raya,raya pun dah lame habis.heeheh


miss u sis:)