How's everyone's Monday so far? still in blue?
_________________
salam reader(s).
10 days before June ends. First half of 2011 is going to complete soon. Times really flied. And I am so excited waiting July to come. I'm going to start my chambering on July 1st, since my boss postponed because the renovations work has not completed as promised on 15th June. I am enjoying the residue of holidays before I join my colleague to suffer being a pupil in chambers(as they claimed, pupillage is suffering, I hope my boss won't torture me,because he seems nice. hehe )
So today since I got nothing interesting to be shared with all of you readers, I intend to put up half of my shoes collection in this blog. To be honest, I was hesitant to display all those shoes, but yeayh, anyhow my blog. hehe :)
Black Virni. Recently bought, ie, yesterday. Motive to buy : because it was sooooo cheap. hehe :)
I love the presence of those two cute gold cats and the chain. It is cute isn't it?
Le Sandee sandal. I love those detailed beading, they are cute. Motive to buy : I have no black sandal. I bought it at Wangsa Walk with Kamilah.
Zeita blink-blink eyes (hehe :D). Bought this one because I don't have any pair to wear to go to the class and lectures.
Another pair of Virni. Motive to buy : As same as Black Virni, because it was way too cheap, plus, I still don't have chocolate shoes. hehe :D
Nose Ballerina is suitable for those who love comfort more than it's physical appearance. This type of shoes is suitable for any activities. hehe. And I love to wear this shoes whenever I want to go shopping, because hey, you know why ;)
Crocodile wedges. I bought it at JJ Wangsamaju because it was again, cheap. hehe :D. Why do we have to pay more if we can get this type of shoes at cheaper price, right? :D
Bata sandal. I simply fall in love at first sight looking at this sandal. Motive to buy : I was frustrated to the fact that I could not find the shoes I really wanted that time, so to compensate that, I bought this sandal. Corak batik sangat cantik. :D.
I bought it looooooonnnggg time ago, never been used so far because I don't find any outfit suitable to be matched with this shoes. hehe. so mengada kan? ;) Motive to buy : I had extra money to be spent on shoes, plus the price was just RM20.00- RM 00.10. :)
Blue Vinci, bought it 6 months ago, because the coulour is so unique. Hehe. Anyhow, I thought I was good in creating excuses when Wa warned me not to buy anymore shoes. :)
The 4 inchis Nose wedges. Bought it because I just wanted to. hehe. This shoes will celebrate it's 3 years anniversary soon :D
Grey Vinci. I lost the box! Bought it because well, it was a trend two years back :D
Polo Black boot for mooting class. hehe. sudah lama cari tukang kasut sebab tumit sudah haus. sigh~
Bata sandal. I called it kasut bising.
Finally, kasut saje-saje. hehe. Bought it because I had extra money to buy. Initially, only Kak Dila yang nak cari kasut, so we went out, and accidently I spent my money to buy this shoes as well :D
So, presentation ends here. There are plenty of remaining shoes which I believe it will be going to be extra long post if I narrate bout them here. Hehe. I love to collect anything, be it shoes, handbags, cards, but not boyfriend okay. haha. So if anyone of you had any collection, share lah :)
____________
mood : ups and downs of a relationship.
1 comments:
i like the nose wedges, the pinky one..
Post a Comment