Dear blog,

Friday, June 17, 2011
If I'm sad, will you cheer me up? - tanya aku pada kamu yg bisu.



_____________
salam reader(s).

I was constantly being pushed by someone to change to be a better person. All this while I lead my life according to my own rendition. I did something because I really wanted to do that thing, I don't really care what happened outside there, I care less and I am careless as well. I try to minimize poking nose into every single details of others life. As long as others don't bother me and annoyed me, there will be no problem at all. I claimed that I am simple until someone make me realize that I was actually not simple, but it was : I was being so seriously selfish. 

I hate to admit that I am shabby. serba serbi shabby. My personality is way too negative. One of it is that I don't really pay attention on small little thing I did. I always being too general until someone says that I am a liar. For example, I was asked by someone what I was doing at that point of time. I said "baring-baring". It stopped there. But that was not what I'm doing. My answer was supposed to be " sedang baring-baring sambil menyibuk curi-curi layan FB waktu acun tengah created account blogspot ". And now, I turned to be a liar.

I'm down right now.
I don't know why.
:(








___________
mood : just realize, ini dunia tanpa sempadan.
:(
thank you, I am a liar. thank you 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

macy ta paham. wht exactly happening sayang?

Si gadis bunga said...

owh. 'stumble upon' a problem.
na...it's okayh.
luahan rase hati yg lara sahaja.
hehe :)