I miss writing for the sake of writing. You know, writing is my passion. I guess ‘is’ is supposed to be replaced by ‘was’. Poor me.
__________________
Salam reader(s)
How are you doing? Hopefully everything is just fine. And me? I am still the lazy a** Aniesayu that you all know. Nothing much has changed, the only fact that changes is insyaAllah I will no longer be classified as ‘a student’, that’s mean I have to work, which means there are so many responsibilities come in package of me being an adult. Haha, well being an adult is dreadful. There are going to be so many challenges in future, and I have to be strong, and be prepared for every single possibilities.
I’ve been thinking a lot about a relationship these past few days. I mean, A LOT (emphasis added). My mama once said ‘ Never get married with a foreigner, because there are bound to be bunch of problems later’. And I replied her by saying ‘how about a Kedahan?’. She said it’s okay so long as he is not a foreigner. My mama’s second marriage is with a Pakistanese, whom we called as Baba, and obviously he is a foreigner. And my biological father was an Indonesian, before he got a citizenship here, well, though hardly to classify Abah as foreigner, at least he came from Indonesia, he has a kampung there, and his family members are all there.
I admit that I was never proud of my family, and I’ve been very skeptical about a marriage life. Even until now, for me, it is okay to enter into a love relationship, but as far as marriage life is concerned, please prove me wrong that nowadays there will only 1 over 10 of marriage institutions that will survive.
You see, sometimes I’m cursing on a man who uses a child as a bait to achieve what he dreams of. I had been put in that situation back then when my parents were at a verge of divorce. Since my father was an Indonesian, abah threatened mama to bring us back to Indonesia, and my mama used an injunction as a legal shield. And again, now, I witnessed series of threat by Baba to bring Deisya back to Pakistan. Haha, screw me for cursing my own parents right? No, that is not what I’m trying to convey actually, well, at least to hate their attitude to use ‘anak’ as bait against a woman, above all, against a mother. Lesson number one, as a woman, we have to get to know our laws so that they could help us to protect our interest in future. Contact me for any legal advice (mampus saya kalau Bar council traces and regards this as an advertisement ) .
And I’ve introduced MH to mama(virtual introduction), well, simply said Mama criticized on his physical appearance, so I said to her ‘well, this is all about how he looks like ma?’. And my mama smiles, and I said ‘well, above all, your daughter ni tak cantik macam Lisa Surihani pun kalau nak bakal suami macam Fahrin Ahmad’. Hehe. And I told the truth to MH, and he had been upset on his failure of the preliminary interview. Well, my mama is full of sense of humor, I knew she approves me of befriending with MH, Cuma mama-saje-je-cari-pasal-buat-buat-macam-tak-approve. Hehe :D. And I told Ibu about mama’s comment on MH, and Ibu said ‘ alah,buat apa muka hensom tapi hati kite sakit?’.
Anyhow, though we are in a relationship, I’ve once told him on how I perceived a love relationship. For me, as a woman (woman lah sangat saya ni eh?), we have to be extra careful. I mean, you can love him and you can trust him, but please I beg all of you especially a woman, a girl, or makhluk sespesies saya to not to love and trust him 100%, ,reserve 20% for your own self, and remind our self that ‘today is a new day, perhaps, he is going to leave me today(for whatever reasons)’. Lesson number two, love yourself before you love others. (owh MH, if you read this, you should know how my brain is functioning right?).
Above all, remember, get an approval from our family first, and because they are the person who will always be there if anything happens in future. I heart them.
___________________
Mood : being at home is sure bless. J
3 comments:
apa yang ada itulah harapan kita ;)
semoga dia yg terbaik sis! :)
@@ batrisya qistina
sudah tentu. untuk apa diharap pada yg tiada bukan?
@@ maCy
thankiu maCy. :)
Post a Comment