LGD class 2011

Wednesday, April 20, 2011
LGD Class 2011
' The best LGD I've ever attended ' - Dr. Haniff Ahamat
18th April 2011
Istana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur


Owh study years.. gonna miss all the moments together.


___________
Salam reader(s)
it had been a while since the last time I've posted in this lil bloggie. You,I've been very busy. well, not that busy actually, and I thought busy would be so cheesy and cliche excuse to be given.

Anyhow, Alhamdulillah, I've just finished my final examination and I really hope that everything is going to be fine and ok so that I manage to graduate from IIUM.

And this entry will be the entry of sharing the great moments I had with my friends before everybody steps into a working life. LGD 2011.
(Notes : banyak sgt gambar.and let the photos do the story telling)


 (fill in alumni form)

 (ehehehe ;p)

 ( ku ka )

 (me and peeps)




















_____________
mood : gonna miss all of you.

0 comments: