relationship comes with commitment and responsibilities.

Monday, February 21, 2011
Love me for me,
For the time being and this moment,
My heart is what I can offer you,
I offer myself and my heart,
Which is a fragile heart to give away but I give it to you,
Hoping you will be the guardian to my heart.

- 17th February 2011
-23 : 27 :13

_______________
salam reader(s)
For not updating the blog quite some times, I'm sorry. I've been so busy lately, assignments keep coming without mercy. Ececece. Anyhow, this is a simple update from me to you. I would mention this only once in this blog, Alhamdullillah, Allah eases the process. Thank to Him and him. Please pray for 'us'. Thank you :)





______________
mood
it's a good thing or bad?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

eh dh kapel dgn admire tu kahhh?xfhm sgt tp teruja nih dear.hehhee

Si gadis bunga said...

@ echah mashuri:
hmmm :)
seronok kan kalau orang yang kite suke tu suke kite macam mane kita suka dia?
kekeke :p
Alhamdulillah... perlu belajar untuk menjadi lebih matang after this.
doakan yang baik-baik untuk kami ok?
sayang you lebih dear, thanks sebab sudi sama teruja.

Anonymous said...

sronok kan org yg kita suka, pun suka kita :)

anyway don't get too carried away. i mean, nak jiwang,jiwang lah selagi masa ada.haha. just don't take the relationship for granted, sbb macam iman jugak,relationship pun ada its upside down kan :)

cukhae!

::~aFiFaHaNi~:: said...

hurm..
1st of all, bile nk kawin??gagaga
oke2, that just a joke.. ak doakan semoga kamu happy n hbgn kamu berkekalAn dunia akhirat..aminnn
~gambate kudasai~

Unknown said...

peh!kan dah betul andaian kuuu..ehhhehe..seronoknyaaa.bila lah admire ech lak nak sedar yg ecah suka dia.awwww;p