So, I’ve gain my courage,
Quickly sending him a message,
He replied mine,
And it’s not only ‘owh hai’.
I’m happy to death. Well, that was a story of me and him. And it was only FB messages where I found facebook is interesting. (Senyum sampai telinga)
AMARAN KERAS : ENTRY INI SEDIKIT LUGA!
(beliau telah mengejutkan saya pagi tadi... ;) )
______________
Salam reader(s).
Do you still remember about him? The one I stalked for the last 4 and half years? First of all, he is cute. He is cute because he knows me actually, and he remembered we were in a same tutorial group for Islamic Legal System under Mr. Tajul Aris during our fresh year, 1st Year, 1st semester. (senyum sampai telinga lagi).
Here is the stalking activity; I just realized that I dragged my friends together in that well, ‘indecent’ activity. Isn’t it cute when your friends reported to you what he had been wearing, what he had been doing and with whom he had been talking? Hahaha, I know it sounds creepy, but it is interesting for me. Try it. LOL.
Yesterday, I spent almost six hours in Library, forming a discussion group to answer my Civil Procedure Test, at least Take Home Test. The facts are quite simple and straightforward and the answer will never be. We bumped into Madam Juriah and she is happy for making our weekends so 'interesting'.
The scenario is about a man, named Ali married to Alisa, they were not blessed with any kid, until the 10th years of their marriage life, only after ‘everything is too late’ because Ali married to Ana and having two twins. Ali set up a Higher Education Fund for his children. Ali and Alisa have a very successful cupcakes business where Ali channeled his money from his personal account to the CIMB joint account, of him and his second wife, Ana. Only Ali and Ana had full authorization to deal with the money on the account. Ali met an accident and died, and Alisa came to know about the existence of Ana and her twin daughters when they met at hospital. Ana later filed a petition for letters of administration at High Court and only then again she got to know about the joint account. And we need to advice Alisa on the procedure(s) and mechanism(s) to stop Ana from withdrawing the money from joint account and for her son also to benefit from the Higher Education Fund set up by Ali.
So, is it possible to just advice Alisa ‘ Alisa, be patient?’…. ( Gelak kuat-kuat, galak-galak ;) )
Okay, let’s continue with my kegilaan. So yesterday he was in the library, he had a discussion with his geng, I didn’t notice him since I was talking on the phone with mama, but he looked at me, and he smiled and adooooooooiiiiiiiiii.
And my friends said he kept staring at me. (okay.itu maybe diorang meng exaggerate situasi macam nak buat cerita novel ). Finally, when it was the time he wanted to go back, I sat at the PC, OPAC to opacing a book on IBT where, suddenly we were having a short conversation. That was the first time ever he talked to me, and my friends said I was blushing tahap gila when I talked to him. Dalam hati saya mestilah saya marah diri saya sebab menjadi terlampau obvious. Oh! Gila.
(as we were talking about the THT)
I kow the pasts were history,
But I rather called it memory,
It's no darling no baby,
It's Zombie Comel that makes me happy.
(senyum lagi sampai pipi kebas)
* SAYA DAH BAGI AMARAN KAN TADI? NAK MUNTAH PERGI CEPAT-CEPAT CARIK SINKI *
__________
Mood : sepanjang minggu happy ;)



8 comments:
aww...seyes sweet la dear..i loikee.rase nak senyum sampai telinga jugakk..heee..
cepat mulakan langkah baru lagiiii.:)
@ Echah mashuri:
awwww...awwww...awwww...I know right? he is cute. awwww....biarkan saya diawang-awangan...
lalala.
well, befriend with him is good enough. i mean, i dont ask for more,but yaeh.i'm excited tahap melompat-lompat dengan muka yang blushing macam kera.
uhuuuuu...
;)
what is 'luga'? am i a slowpoke?
happy for u sis... macy baca pn sengih2 smpai telinga.. sweeeeet ;D
p/s : gudluck ;p
@ Paan Ovrtd:
and so......Paan is back. ;)
'Luga' perkataan yang digunakan oleh Kelantanese untuk menggambarkan situasi yang akan mengundang kemuntahan kerana sungguh geli. haha ;)
well, if you are a slowpoke then sink is no use. great. haha.
@ maCy:
owh,thanx untuk luck itu ye maCy.
;)
jangan senyum sampai telinga koyak sudah lah.
OMG my dear sis!!!! soooooo excited nak tau sape that guy! arrggghhhh!
@ ada
akak.........ekeke...rahsia.hahaha.
budak AIKOL yang pasti
;)
huiyo dear..saya pun tersenyum sampai telinga tengok betapa banyaknye kegembiraan from u..:) wish u best of luckk
Post a Comment